Thursday, May 14, 2015

Hello, I am...

Hi there! My name is Ysabel Grace and this post is where I tell you what this blog is about and also this contains a few things that you should know about me. Please do forgive me if this is a bit boring, I'm still trying to familiarize with this sort of thing. Sorry.


So, my main purpose for creating this blog is to put my book reviews here in hopes of someday getting an ARC. *cue holy music* But then, I remembered I'm a pretty chatty person and I like to talk about a lot of things, so why should I limit this blog's capacity on spreading the word about anything I deem amazing in this world to only books. Even though books make up a big part on being one of the amazing things in this world. So, there you have it. That's what this blog will be about. Anything! Yay!!! It'll still be focused on reviews and recommendations, though. 

*~xXx~*

Now, onto me. 

I came into this world on August 12, 2000. My mom is a nurse. My dad's a freelance salesman and a volunteer firefighter. And I have an older sister who's going to college after the summer. 

I am Christian. But shamefully, I admit I am not that religious. One of the things you should also know about me is that I am lazy af. I'm probably going to be one of the laziest persons you will ever encounter in your life. Btw, I love the color black and I absolutely hate being forced.

When I was a kid, I've been prone to accidents, bullying, and failing miserably and getting a red in my report card. The only up side to my years in school about academics is when I turned an 8th grader and I actually studied a bit for finals and I made it in the honor roll. Since then, I've been an honor student, because I figured, 'if I can, why not?'.
I'm still go to school. After summer, I'll be in 11th grade in a new school and I desperately hope I make some real awesome friends.

Outside of my school life, I'm a writer but I never really finish anything cuz I'm super lazy, an artist I don't know how to digital art though, a poet when i'm in the mood, and an all round fangirl. I love books, if you still haven't figured that out. Many times have I summarized a book to my friends for three or more hours--complete with pauses, deep breaths, and the occasional feels squeal. I may not read contemporary love stories, but I cannot stand it if a book does not have romance. A friend of mine told me it's shameful that i only read books with lovey-dovey. And I see her point, because then i won't get to read other amazing books that isn't taking any part of the romance genre. But you can't do anything about that because that's me and i won't say I'm sorry.

As much as I would love to say that I'm not a girly-girl, deep inside, I am. I love clothes as much as the next girl and admire hot guys from the distance. 

And to end this post, I'll be telling you about my dream in the future: To travel the world for fun with my best friend or my significant other if I ever get any, that is. 

*~xXx~*

So...that's it. If you have any questions or if you wanna talk to me and be my friend, I'd gladly reply. And I hope you stay tuned here for book reviews and what-not!!

~Love, 
  Grace 




PS: And yes, I did use 'Covered by Your Grace' font. :)


Fandoms: PJO, HOO, Grisha Trilogy, Winner' Curse Trilogy, The Young Elites, The 100, Teen Wolf, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Kamisama Kiss, etc.




No comments:

Post a Comment